Date(s) - 27/04/2016
Oskar-Laredo-Platz 1, 97080 Würzburg, Germany
The final agenda is now available: 20160425_COST_TU1407_Workshop_Agenda
To register for this event, please click here.
Workshop aim and content
Safe2Wheelers COST Action aims at improving PTW safety with a holistic and integrated approach by acquiring, unifying and coordinating PTW safety research and ensuring broad dissemination towards PTW users, industry and public authorities.
In order to bring together international experts working in the field of motorcycle safety for a mutual knowledge exchange, Safe2Wheelers will organize a workshop focusing on Accidentology and Simulators. An overview of best practices and results from PTW accident investigations and different existing motorcycle simulators shall be given and different technical solutions as well as potential use cases will be discussed. The workshop is open to industry and other researchers outside the COST Action network so that the dissemination of latest scientific findings is ensured.
The workshop will start with a plenary session bringing Working Group 1 (PTW Accidentology) and Working Group 2 (Motorcycle Simulators) participants together. Afterwards the two focus groups will split up in separated sessions.
This event is free of charge.
- The meeting venue’s address: Kulturspeicher Würzburg, Oskar-Laredo-Platz 1, 97080 Würzburg, Germany
- A bus transfer to visit the motorcycle simulators at WIVW will be arranged for WG2 participants
- Hotel rooms for participants are available here until 29th of March 2016
- Any questions concerning the event, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- The workshop dinner will be held in the Wuerzburg Residence’s wine cellars
The workshop is sponsored by viewpointsystem GmbH